Model 310 CAT PUMPS®
Max. 4 GPM; 2000 Max PSI; 5.5 Max HP
*Plus $50 Instant Rebate!
- Cat Pumps are made for continuous-duty operation
- Require little maintenance
- Great for many cycles of a car wash.
- Triplex design offers high efficiency and low pulsation.
- Lubricated high pressure seals are durable and cooled by pump liquid
- Double protection provided by pre-set lo-pressure seals that prevent external leaks
- No packing adjustment required
- Alternate crankshaft strokes offers flexibility with belt, clutch or direct-drive installation.
- Flow: 4.0 gpm (15 l/m)
- Pressure Range: 100 to 2200 psi (7 to 155 bar)
- RPM: 950 rpm (950 rpm)
- Inlet Pressure Range: –5 to 60 psi (–0.35 to 4 bar)
- Stroke: 0.709" (18 mm)
Click here for schematic breakdown PDF.
Pump Losing Pressure? Click here for some helpful tips!