|Effective July 1, 2013 Kleen-Rite Corporation will be implementing a new Payment Policy Change: Any Non-Sufficient Checks or ACH Payments received will incur an additional charge of $25.00 to off-set the fees we are charged by the bank. We regret that this change must occur, but the fees and tedious work involved in tracking down and clearing these charge backs has made this policy change necessary.
|Also, we have established a Procedure for Unpaid Invoices due to ANY reason, including declined credit cards: A Collections Letter will be sent the month following shipment of your order. If no response for payment is made within 30 days of the letter date, we have engaged an outside Collections Agency which will then handle all unpaid balances. Once an unpaid balance is submitted to the Collections Agency, there will be an additional charge of 25% of the full invoice amount added. Please feel free to contact the Accounts Receivable Department at anytime to discuss your account situation.
|Telephone & Fax Orders
1. Please prepare your orders in advance
2. When you call please provide the following info:
• Your customer # and name
• Shipping address if other than billing address
• Shipping requirements (UPS or FedEx Ground, Next Day Air, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, Freight or Customer Pickup)
• Credit Card number (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express)
• Product number, description and quantity
1. All orders are shipped UPS/FedEx or common carrier
2. Inspect your packages for damages upon delivery and notify delivery agent before they leave your site.
3. Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer and will be added to all orders.
4. All orders are F.O.B. from Kleen-Rite or from manufacturer. Claims are the responsibility of the carrier.
5. Reshipments due to errors will be shipped UPS/RPS ground only.
6. Any quote of freight charges by a salesperson is an estimate only and may vary at the delivery time.
1. Special orders may only be returned with permission of the manufacturer and may be subject to restocking charges.
1. All prices are subject to change without notice
2. Orders will be invoiced at the prices prevailing at the date of shipment
1. Shortages, lost or damaged goods must be reported within 7 days.
2. No returns after 60 days. No return of electronics after 30 days.
3. Call for a return authorization number prior to returning any parts.
4. No returns will be credited without prior authorization from Kleen-Rite.
5. All returns must be accompanied by original invoice.
6. All returned parts must be new and in original packaging to be credited.
7. No returns will be accepted freight collect.
1. All backorders are shipped F.O.B. or from manufacturer ASAP.
2. Backorders of small dollar value may be held for next order.
3. Freight charges will be added to all backorders.
Hose and Boom Assemblies
1. All hose and boom assemblies are made to order and may delay your order.
1. All products sold carry the manfacturer's warranties and are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
2. Kleen-Rite offers no other warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied.
3. The customer is responsible for transportation and labor costs in connection with warranty repair or replacement.