The MGP/MGPS Booster Pumps are the most durable booster pump available. The patented SignaSeal™ floating impeller design minimizes thrust loads allowing for continuous operation without damage to motor bearings, mechanical seal or pump hydraulic components.
Some of the most durable booster pumps available. The patented SignaSeal(TM) floating impeller design minimizes thrust loads allowing for continuous operation without damage to motor bearings, mechanical seal, or pump hydraulic components.
Inlet Pressure - 80 PSI
Max. Working Pressure – 315 PSI
Max. Suction Lift – 15 feet
Max. Temperature –140° F
- Proven SignaSeal(TM) staging system utilizes a patented ceramic wear surface that dominates with 1st-in-class performance.
- Superior sand-handling and thrust management staging system
- Precision-molded acetal impellers for perfect balance. Ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency
- Precision-molded diffusers offer superior performance with high resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- Precision lapped and highly polished carbon-ceramic mechanical shaft seal with stainless steel parts guarantees continuous water lubrication
- Superior motor winding insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants assuring prolonged motor life
- Precision rotor is die-cast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency
- All electrical components are protected from dirt, dust, and insects by a dustproof canopy which the ventilating air cannot contaminate
Model # HPS20H